Wednesday, August 07, 2013

TREATS




After our trip to Texas to visit the kids.   Dad sent each of them $10.  to buy treats at the
local splash pool.   So I scrapped these 2 pictures.   One of the kids holding up their money
to say thank you to Papa B and then the other picture of them at the pool having treats.

I used the latest sketch at Sketchabilities blogspot sketch #96.     I loved the clean lines of
it.  I used a very pale blue cardstock for the base paper and red cardstock to mat the pictures from my scrap stash.  Then I used one page of Pink Paislee  paper, from the Declaration collection, got to cut it and use both sides of it.   Love it when that works out and then used red ink to ink the edges.  
Then added to purple flowers and red pearls in the center.

2 comments:

Wilma Voermans said...

Beautiful take on the sketch, you matted your pictures very clean. Thanks for playing along at sketchabilities!

nicollelovesscrapbooking.blogspot.com said...

Pretty page and yummy pics! Love the flowers. Thanks for playing along at sketchabilities!