Monday, August 05, 2013

Cousin Time




I made this layout of Kai and Mylan with their cousins they were visiting on a trip to California.
I used Sketch #35 at Artful Delight.   When I first saw the sketch I wasn't sure about how I would like it.   But I just opened up my scrap paper drawer and pulled out a bunch of different pagers and started cutting different sizes of circles.  In the end I really like how it turned out.   Totally different than anything else I've made.    So check out the sketch at Artful Delight and see what you can do.

4 comments:

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

wow! love all of those circles and the patterns you have chosen to use!

artfuldelight said...

Fabulous LO! Love all the circles! Thank you for playing along with Artful Delight this month!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness...this is cool!
Love the bright prints against the darker
background. Makes it POP! =)
Thanks for sharing this us!

~Leah

flowerdisco said...

i love how the photo---almost like a circle--- compliments the sketch so well.
we are so happy you joined our sketch challenge this month. good luck and glad you had fun.