Sunday, August 25, 2013

It's Sushi Time


I made this layout using Sketch #119 from http://wwwsketchesinthyme.blogspot.
I really liked the sketch and using a longer title than I usually do.    The papers I used were just 3 different patterned papers I picked a single sheet up one time while shopping at Michaels.   I used a very thin double mat under the pictures, purple and then white and also a thin white mat under the main patterned paper and the circle.    Not my usual go to colors but I must have liked them at the store and then I thought they would go good with the colors in this picture.
Kai and Mylan love Sushi and I thought this picture was so cute of them waiting to eat a restaurant.

2 comments:

Sura said...

Great job on the sketch. Thank you again for joining us at Sketches in Thyme.
Surama

wendipooh13 said...

such a yummy page!!!! fun!!! thanks sooo much for playing along with Sketches In Thyme!!!!