Sunday, August 18, 2013

Birthday Card



Sshhh, don't look Mylan, this will probably be the birthday card I sent to you this year.
I combined challenges for this card.   Over at Boys Rule Scrapbook Kits blog the challenge they just posted is called Over the Edge and you have to have some of your elements had to be hanging over the edge of your page.   I just got these pop-up balloons as a hostess gift in a swap and decided they would be perfect to use having the balloons "fly" off the card.   I'm also entering this card in my yahoo group Scrappin N Chattin for our 52 week card challenge which is "torn"   I used dark blue cardstock as my card base and then tore all the way around some balloon paper I had.    The Happy sentiment is an ATC I got in a swap.   It was an ATC for the letter H, but I thought it would work great as a birthday card sentiment.   Who can't be happy on your b'day and with balloon all over the place.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fantastic take on the sketch Barbara! Thanks for joining us at Boys Rule!