Sunday, August 25, 2013

Bryce and Addisyn


I got this picture on FB awhile back.   I think this was taken on Addisyn's first birthday.
I tried a new paper pack I got last Christmas from my SIL and I really hadn't tried much of it before.
But I pulled out 3 different sheets  and started putting this together following the latest sketch at
http://www.shopscrapmuch.blogspot       I just mixed the papers and patterns and actually liked how it turned out.   The flower embellishments I used, I actually just got last week as a hostess gift for a swap I had.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very pretty page Barbara! Such a sweet collection you used and the photos are so precious! So glad you linked up with ScrapMuch?!

Elaine said...

Beautiful page for such a beautiful photo! Thank you for playing along with the ScrapMuch? sketch challenge!