Saturday, September 14, 2013

Hi There !


The challenge at It's About the Boys  right now is Black and White plus one color.
I love working with Black and White and would usually use more just of the B&W and the plus color as accent, but I wanted to pul the blue out of Gibson's shirt so decided to go with the blue as my background card stock and my plus color.    I had made the black border strip with the white punch for a B&W swap in my yahoo group and this B&W photo mat was something I got in the swap.  I just added some thin blue ribbon to accent the photo mat and the border strip.   Excuse the color here, it really is close to the cardstock color but I guess because of the shine of the ribbon it just looks different here.     Then just added the black and white flower with white brad center for a little more embellie,  white glitter thickers for my title and white gel pen just for a little journaling on the mat.
I'm also going to enter this in my yahoo group scrappin n chattin for our 52 week layout challenge.
This is week 37 and I haven't missed a week yet for making a layout to enter.

5 comments:

Ruth G said...

I love the blue you used and the detail that the white on black has on the border and the frame! Just lovely! TFS!

April said...

This looks great Barbara! That blue really pops...

Unknown said...

Love that frame and the blue...my favourite colour! Thanks for joining us at AAB!

Unknown said...

Love the punched border and the photo mat! The picture is adorable, too!!! Thank you for participating at About A Boy!!!

MichelleMc said...

Fantastic page! Love the frame! Thanks for joining us at AAB!