Sunday, July 14, 2013

Have you tried PROJECT LIFE yet ???

I wasn't sure I would try it or not.  I loved looking at everyone else pages but just didn't think "my life"
was different enough every week to justify doing it for a full year.
BUT,  I finally made a page.   A dear online friend sent me a few different page protectors and I didn't have a reason not to give it a try.
I have made one page now covering a week in July and I loved it.    In fact I went to Michaels this morning and bought another package of page protectors of 2 different styles.    I haven't broken down and bought a core kit yet because at this point I feel like I have enough little "add-ons" in my stash that I can use for inserts and extras on my pages.    I'm already (in my head) planning to cover another week from June when we went to visit the grandkids in TX.     Plus in 2 wks I'm going to DC to see my daughter and do wedding dress shopping with her, so should have a fun week to cover for PL pages.

BUT then my good news.   I just found out that my first PL page one on a new blog for PL pages.
This was just their 2nd challenge.   They have challenges two times a month so please check it out.
I'm glad I gave it a try and I'm sure you will too.

http://week--2--week.blogspot.com

Sandi and Suzanne run the challenges and they always have great prizes.

No comments: