Friday, April 06, 2012

I found a new challenge site

Just 2 weeks ago I joined a new scrapbooking challenge site and I love it.   They have weekly challenges with double page layouts.   It seems I can never find a double page layout I like, but I have entered the last 2 and love them both so now look forward to seeing what they will have each week.
The latest challenge started 4-4-12 and since that is my b'day I decided I had to make a layout of pictures from my b'day that day.   So here is the layout.

4 comments:

Eniko said...

Oh Barbara...I love this layout! I didn't catch it on the Let's Scrap Gallery, but I will look for it the next time I'm browsing...love the cupcakes!!! So adorable! You're going to love Let's Scrap! I've been having a ball since I joined. I hope you visit me on Enikö's Playhouse! Hugs!

Betty Anne said...

I'm so glad you have joined us on Let's Scrap. I love your take on this weeks sketch and can't wait to see more of your wonderful pages.

Kay Wallace said...

Thrilled that you joined Let's Scrap in time for us to wish you a happy day, and, it appears from this great layout, that you had exactly that! I love your title...right out there for every to see it! You are young to me (I was 68 in January)! Off to check other posts!

Barbara Greenberg said...

Thanks everyone, my grandson told me he thought I was 49, gotta love little kids.