Saturday, March 04, 2006

barb's blab

ANOTHER WEEK PASSES...... Home again after another 10 days of road life. Back from North Carolina, the "last trip" is suppose to be in mid-April. Ha ha ha, I'll believe it when I see it. My last post last week about the day from hell may repeat itself next Wed. when one of the "hellish" clients returns. This is one we couldn't see because he was 2 hrs late to appt, and he and I got into a small heated argument, but I won, we didn't see him and I called his examiner at DDS and rated out on him for being beligerent and a bold faced liar. Oh well, will see how his attitude is next week and if he shows up on time. N.C. was beautiful this week, sunny skies, warm weather, but then it was that here in mid - MO too, soon, every day will be like that. At least the days are getting longer, don't have to get up in the dark and get out of work in the dark. Bruce is victim of the leach attack and had a bloody sock picture to send me, I guess I should have taken a pix of my thumb that I slashed on a razor blade when I put my hand in my toiletries bag. I bled too. :( As you can read, life is exciting, glad I got to share with all of you.

1 comment: